I felt inspired today to just sit down and share bits and pieces of life advice that I believe in. Keep in mind, these are just a few small things that I try to live my life by, so no worries if your opinions differ from these. And share your small piece of life advice in the comments below!
1. Never stop learning something new.
2. Always know theres someone better at something than you. Let it keep you humble.
3. If you don't ask, it's automatically a no.
4. No matter how old you get you probably still won't know what you're doing. Embrace it.
5. Instead of saying "that person think they're better than me" reflect back and think why you feel less than that person.
6. Don't ever be afraid of being too much. The right people will never think you're too much.
7. Go out of your way to be kind.
8. Smile when you walk past someone on the street.
9. If someone is rude, don't reciprocate. Remember there's probably a deeper reason why they're acting that way.
10. Practice active listening. Be present and care about what someone else has to say to you.
11. Compliment strangers.
12. Don't waste your energy on negativity. Exude light.
13. Not everyone loves the same way. Accept the way they love and love the way you do. Love is love no matter how it’s expressed.
14. You will never make everyone happy.
15. You are enough. You can't control what others think of you, so relax. Be you.
16. You have a chance to make a difference in the world and in yourself. Don’t take that for granted and make that meaningful.
17. Don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in. If it's important to you then it's important.
18. Stop being your own worst enemy. Instead, be your own best friend.
19. Learn to say no. Say it with boldness and kindness. No is always an acceptable answer.
20. Embrace change. Change in your environment, change in your loved ones, and change in yourself. It mean you're growing.