My lips are incredibly prone to being chapped. My lips definitely go through stages, but the main thing I’ve learned is that I need to moisturize my lips every single day, not just when they’re chapped. So today I’m running you through five products that have saved my lip life over and over again!
1. Glossier Balm Dotcom - This is my daily go to! It never feels sticky and does a great job of providing moisture fast. It’s a great product to help maintain moisture on a daily basis.
2. Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Collagen Lip Cushion - This is the newest product on my list, but I really like it! It also doesn’t feel sticky on your lips and gives a little bit of gloss which is nice before leaving the house.
3. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - This is awesome to put on right before bed. It has a really nice smooth texture which just makes your lips feel nice, even when they’re still chapped. This is a great product for when your lips are chapped and need a quick fix.
4. Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy - This product saved my life when I was having some of my worst chapped lips ever. It smells amazing and works wonders on super chapped lips.
5. First Aid Beauty Intensive Lip Balm - This is an old faithful and a product I always come back to. It does a fantastic job of moisturizing your lips and is my favorite product to put on before a matte lipstick that would typically dry out my lips.